Cricket and Random Weird Stuff

April 26th, 8pm
Hello, guess who's back with more randomness?...yes, JUST for you guys, my faithful fan following..
Aren't you excited??
Well, actually it's because I'm pretty jobless...
Having done with my exams, I took off to Bombay for a break-you know coz I worked so hard during my exams:|(What?? I DID!)-and so am sitting in my Grandparents' house, waiting for some relative to get back home so we can visit. Fun fun fun eh?? Actually, its' pretty nice, not having to do anything but sit around,eat,shop,watch Two and a Half Men, or Dirty Dancing all over again. Boy,do I love that movie or what...I love Say Anything too but Dirty Dancing is Dirty Dancing and Patrick Swayze is just...well I can't think of a good enough word right now. I mean John Cusack is adorable but can he dance like that? Nuh-uh!

Okay,okay I'll change the subject. CHENNAI WON! How cool is that??
Hah to mon cousins; told them Mumbai would lose. I watched a bit of the match with them and you know I never realised what it's liek to watch a match with actual sports buffs. I was just sitting there and and feeling happy when CSK hit a six or cursing them when they got out or whatever but these guys have something to say at EVERY single ball. What's up with that?? The guy bowls and they go all "Ooohh" and I'm like "Huh? What'd I miss?" Was that a good 'Ooohh' or a bad one?? Then they use terms like 'long on' and 'leg side' and I'm wondering which leg do they mean when they say leg side? SO how do I know what the hell leg side is?? I never remember that stuff!! So I just wisely kept quiet and pretended to be super absorbed in the game. Anyway after all that bandying around of super-knowledgeable crickety-phrases also their team lost. Couldn't tell that was going to happen, could they? Well, I knew! I'm clairvoyant,you know :| Seriously, ask me anything. I veel tell you your fyuucher!(In case, you didn't realise, that's a dorky accent).

April 28th, 1 pm

Yeah I know what you're thinking...Don't ask. I don't have internet in Mumbhaaii.
So, yesterday, I met Nikita at linking road and I was carrying this large backpack on my shoulders and walking around looking at the shops. I was eating an ice cream and i finally gave up on it and threw it coz it was like pathetic(DO NOT eat raspberry twist or whatever the hell it's called from Mc Donald's okay?? Or fine, go ahead, if you're someone I don't like :P)and then i needed a tissue so I'm trying to get to my tissues by bending my arm back and digging into my bag without taking it off my back and it's stuck, see, so I whine " Oh mannnn!"; This weird-ass shopkeeper standing nearby says " Oh yess, madammm"!!!!
I was like WTF!!!! What a *beep* *beep*!! I suppose it's kinda funny though, in a creepy way. Nikita seemed to think so :|
Whoa, writing about this is making me feel more creeped out! I'd basically forgotten about it!

Anyway, I'm in Bombay, I'm actually getting good food to eat, found a pair of jeans that fits me (okay, jeggings, but that just sounds so wrong) , my hair actually shines and no studying for another week.

La Bella Vita!!

More later,
Bye y'all

posted under |

2 comments:

VIDYA said...

La Belle Vita indeed :)
Lucky biatch.
Sorry..i've been wanting to say biatch for the longest time now..:D :P
Hey,I've an idea.Since most Mumbaikars rave and rave about the monsoons and Marine Drive..take a walk by the place one of these rainy evenings..keep your soul open,and blog about some fantastic thought you dream up there..Should be cool :)
Great post...lol @ the shopwalla who said "oh ye.." ok,im not repeating it.
Toodles :p

Rachina Ahuja said...

lol
you know i would have loved to do that but fate was so against me! no rain and no internet....the no internet part was way sucky...
thanks and that shopwalla! what a you-know-what!!
still yay for bombay:) just for the food!

Newer Post Older Post Home