Blue and Red

Hmm. I don't exactly know what to write.

Maybe I should give you an idea of what sort of a mood I'm in.
1.I spent yesterday alternating between wanting to bang my head against the computers in the lab and binging on junk, then rounded off the day by listening to old hindi songs. From the 90s.
2.I woke up to the sound of an excellent marching band, plus bon jovi and justin timberlake songs and all I could think was 'shut up shut up shut up!"
3.Everyone and I mean EVERYONE, is watching the game(Wisconsin vs. San Jose)-there's like tons of people on the road, in bars, everywhere, all wearing RED(wisconsin colors are red and white)- and I'm thinking of going to the lab again.
I don't know if that helps you understand, but it should!
Oh and my tooth hurts. :(
Yes, this is going to be a whiny post so DO NOT READ if you can't handle THE TOOTH! :P
I know I can't handle it. It's really bothering me, stupid wisdom tooth. Who was the idiot who named them that anyway??Is all this pain supposed to make you wise? I tell you the guy who named them was being a 'wise'guy :P
Apparently, the first stage of culture shock is the 'honeymoon' stage. Well, that's over for sure!
I don't think I am in the hostile stage yet though. Because I still like it here (sooo pretty).
But I am now Freaking Out about my courses. I so wish I could have done my undergrad here right form the beginning then I'd probably be used to this whole project thing by now and I wouldn't have to Freak Out and also I'd actually know something about my subject!!
I love the way they teach here.
But, er.. expecting me to learn C++, MATLAB and OpenGL all at once?
Man, that's crazy talk!
Okay now I'm a bit afraid to even walk to the lab through this sea of crazy folk in red!
Haha, I do love their spirit though! The Badger spirit is awesome. Wish I really was one and that I did understand football.
Alright, I better go, very short post, I know I know, but lets make it a long one when I'm in a good mood!

Bye y'all




posted under |

4 comments:

VIDYA said...

Almost read it9the label) as a fit of the cullens :D
Football season sounds awesome!You'll learn it soon enough,and then you can be a real Badger :)
(PS-Badgers go in Hufflepuff.Erm,should I be worried?Lol!Only kidding :D)
Have fun,Rach girl!!!

Rachina Ahuja said...

thanks vids... lol fit of the cullens :P that's sayonee, not me :P

Sayonee said...

hey i heard that! :| i ain't one no more so quit labelling me as one :S
oooh wisdom tooth is came??? ooh ooh ooh!! :)me also want...me wanna feel wise :(
chill....u'll learn in time re. think when u'll go back to backward podaland and u'll be all 'wise' :P :D

Rachina Ahuja said...

reyy, wisdom tooth came long back!
this is my second
haha!
hah!
and hah.
:P

Newer Post Older Post Home