Back to college...sigh

I cannot believe my holidays passed by so quickly...it's crazy..one day I'm falling asleep in class begging providence to make time fly so i can get to my four glorious days of freedom and the next thing u know i'm begging for time to crawl. Back to sleeping in class from tomorrow. Although I probably shouldn't do that. I should pay attention like a good girl. :| Have I mentioned that being good is totally overrated?? Well, it is. It's no fun. But the irony of Fate is such that when you want to be bad and have fun for once in your life, Fate does it's best, it's very best to keep opportunities out of your way. Haha Fate, I don't see nobody laughing.


So I saw this really funny movie 'Analyze This'...superb parody on mobsters. There's a scene where Billy Crystal is doing the Italian mafia guy accent...it's hilarious:)
I also saw this ridiculous movie called 'A view from the top'. Seriously what KIND of a girl would leave Mark Ruffalo to become an international, first class-serving, paris-flying AIR HOSTESS???
Or as they say in the movie, "FLIGHT ATTENDANT":| Same old story, small town pretty girl, big dreams, cute guy, choice between love and ambition, pretty girl picks ambition, regrets it, comes crying back to cute guy who, of course, takes her back. I could have written something better than that. Seriously.

Aaannd my Grand Slam Tennis game finally got working so that's great :) I totally whupped computer game Davenport's ass :) But Serena Williams got the better of me :P And Fedex is wayyyy too hard to beat! He's like alll over the place! Shall show no mercy tomorrow. They're all going to wish they had never been animated.

I suppose I should sleep now, gotta wake up in less than 6 hours :( Ugh, stupid college.
More later,
Toodles

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home