Vampires and Hip-hop

Guess what? I finally did something worthwhile! I joined dance classes :D We're going to be doing hip-hop and jazz...ain't it cool?? The first class did not impress me much- I mean we were 30 or 40 people stuck in this relatively small room with no place to dance. It was ridiculous, we couldn't even do a step without treading on someone's foot or hitting someone's head and the guy says "you're bumping into each other because you're all not turning at the same time":| Today's class was good though, the steps were hard and the song(thankfully) was 'Right Round' :) So yay for hip hop!


VAMPIRE DIARIES IS BACKKK!
And it just got even MORE intriguing! As though I should care even if it didn't, I'd still watch for Damon:D and his pretty ice blue eyes...sigh. I call him Damon because that's who I like. Who knows what Ian is like in real life? I saw his twitter thingy and it was a snore, I regret to say. It's a shame...how can he play someone so deliciously evil and smart and witty and be a duhh in real life?? huh?? Although I'm starting to have mixed feelings about Damon too...He pulled that lady''s heart right out of her body.. eeeewww!.. and killed like dozens of people. I may have a lamentable tendency to be attracted toward 'bad boys' especially vampires and other vicious mythical human-like creatures but I'm not that pathetic as to drool over a killer. Hmm maybe I shan't be soo excited about VD from now on...

....ORRR I could just watch anyway and admire his pretty ice blue eyes without freaking out over the whole morality thing :P Who can resist those eyes eh??

More later,
Toodles

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home