The month that was

Yeah I know, I know, we're already well into march but I had writer's block, y'all know how it is!:P
Things I learnt-
1. Messing around with html.
We had dot net classes in college and the only useful thing I learnt from them was a bit of html, and I can now use this knowledge to mess around with the template of my blog:) How cool is that??
2. We get really good ice cream in college at the boys hostel super market:P The choco-bars are drool-worthy. Must stay away!
3. My college can sink to new lows. That's how we now have successfully completed a 'microsoft certified' course in dot net without actually learning much or understanding any of the questions in the exam.
4. It is damn hard to start work on a project. Getting the flailing-around-in-the-dark feeling.
5.Paneer and dosa actually go together...whaddya know??
Movies I watched-
I've sorta been watching random movies on tv, if the story catches my fancy and it's quite fun sometimes. With 8 English movie channels, I have plenty of choice:D
I saw The replacements and The longest yard which were both basically football comedy movies with the whole ensemble cast and one major actor thing. I like these movies though I prefer The replacements because they didn't kill off Chris Rock and Keanu Reeves is so much cuter than Adam Sandler. ;)
I made a brave attempt to watch Amelie but I tell you it was weird with the random- photograph-collecting and hypochondriac-selling-tobacco and amelie stalking some weird guy n I just got lost. Dayum.
The Condemned was a crazily violent movie in which they throw a bunch of criminals condemned to death on an island and the one who survives gets to live. In other words kill or die. I really don't know why I watched it. I plead boredom.
I can't remember any more that I watched and y'all probably wouldn't want to know after reading this eh?;)
Well I'm still partially blocked and I can't think of anything else to report. Ugh there should be some sort of a tonic for this...
More Later,

Bye y'all

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home