Enlightenment

Okay, this is real important.

I had an epiphany last night....

You know how people meditate and do all kinds of stuff to gain true happiness and peace?
I totally found inner peace!
I was lounging on my bed late at night, reading an excellent book and eating chiwda and I was thinking "Damn, this is the life!" and suddenly it struck me that I was totally worry-free, want-free and content.
How cool is that? Who'd have thought that the secret to inner peace lies in the soothing effect of the night air(ok, fine, AC. details, details:P) and in a bowl of potato chiwda(whatever works for you I guess:P).

Man, I'm lucky I love me some me-time. The secret to survival, it is. Try it, y'all. Next time you sit down on that super-comfy couch to watch a good movie or lie down on your bed, listening to the rain fall while reading your favorite book, take a moment to feel great and really soak in that feeling of contentment.
I'm gonna go before I get arrested for the crime of being too corny=/

More Later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get that feeling at times....i think

Rachina Ahuja said...

yeah it happens rarely though.. :(:(

Newer Post Older Post Home