The Lister is back!(no I do not care if that's not a word)

I cannot believe that in the entire 6 month existence of this blog, I have not made a single list. Hell, I love lists! Kind of. :P

Would it be too much to do a hot list??
Damn it, it's my blog!! Why am I even asking??
So here goes...The Hot List(guys only duhh)
We'll take it from the bottom, my faithful fan following already knows number one!

5. James McAvoy-Kinda dorky in Wanted but in Becoming Jane and Penelope...Whooaa! I cannot believe this guy was Mr.Tumnus.
4.Patrick Swayze- Only in Dirty Dancing...but mostly because I haven't seen other movies of his. Such an amazing dancer. RIP Patrick.
3.Ryan Reynolds-Eeeep! Oh the sarcastic comments! :D
2.Chace Crawford. You make Gossip Girl worth watching and er 'dating' a married woman not seem slutty!
1.Ian Somerhalder-Have you seen The Vampire Diaries??? No? Then you will not understand.Orr you might...Just look at him!

Okay I've been wanting to do that for a long time. I feel much better now.I have this weird feeling I missed someone out though. Oh well, he'll understand. :P

Ooh I've got another one. Very very random.(I know, I know, over-usage of the word. Bite me.)

Top 5 things to do when it's raining!

5.Maggie Noodles:)

4.Rom-com+coke+munchies+sofa.

3.Capuccino and cake+Two and a Half Men

2. Bed+Blankie+Chick-lit

1.Lotsa Blankies+pillows+Sleeeeeeep.

Oh Yeah.
Bangalore weather is good for all of this. Lucky Bangalore people. Sigh. Heat is so overrated.

Got one more coming up. Post I mean, not list(What I'm only human!):P.
Stay Tuned...;)






posted under , |

2 comments:

Ambika Udaikumar said...

Can i just say that I heart Ryan reynolds too. Who would've thought that kid from "two guys, a girl" would be so tear-inducingly HAWT!! :D
ps: louffes your rainy day list!! just what i would do too :D I hate gettin wet :P

Rachina Ahuja said...

he was in that show?? never watched it :P are u surprised?? i wonder how beautiful his and scarlett's babies will be...:P
hehe yeah rainy days=lazy days =)

Newer Post Older Post Home