Rainy weather has it's merits

It's raining and I'm euphoric! This means no gym today!

*does a little dance around the room*
So yay, I can now concentrate on whiling away time comfortably in a very pleasant manner by-

1. Reading 'The Quiet Gentleman' by Georgette Heyer. Have I mentioned how much I love Georgette Heyer?? I may even end up naming one of my unfortunate future maybe-children after one of her characters. That's how much I love her! Only consider!
2. Reading Heat Wave. I just discovered this today :O Cannot believe that a book by 'Richard Castle' based on Beckett actually exists! Must find out who actually wrote it, am pretty confused. No way did Nathan Fillion write it.
3. Watching 'Before Sunrise'. Some supposedly cute movie, starring Ethan Hawke and a French Lady. Although this movie may be a little spoiled for me because I saw aforementioned French Lady transform into ugly werewolf in an awful movie called 'An american werewolf in Paris'.
4. Watching Whose Line Is it Anyway. Damn, they're so funny, I don't know what I'll do when I'm finished with all seasons :(

Sigh, I'm off :) We all know there aint nothin' better than lazing around in weather like this!
Happiness and inner peace y'all :P

Whoa, loud, scary crack of thunder. Hmm. May have to re-evaluate stance on inclement weather.
More Later..
Tschuss!

posted under |

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm singing in the rain/ i'm drinking orange rain :D

Rachina Ahuja said...

:D:D driiiinkin' orange rain!

VIDYA said...

Are you kidding..i love cracks of thunder!Fanfiction comes alive :D
Voldy is believable for one.

ps-haha..who is this french lady you speak of?

Rachina Ahuja said...

cracks of thunder are creepy sometimes...u don't need thunder for stories to come aliiive!:)
p.s. some lady, do not remember her name and still have not watched that movie!

Newer Post Older Post Home